Every Student Matters
We stand in the gap to help people find hope and motivation.
We are driven to
Depression | Drop-outs | Addiction
WHY THIS MATTERS
- Almost 50% of high-school students self diagnose moderate to serious levels of psychological distress.
- 2nd leading cause of death for teens in Canada.
- 4000 people die prematurely each year by suicide in Canada.
- Teen/Youth suicide rates have tripled since 1970.
- 70% of mental health problems have their onset during childhood or adolescence.
- 3.2 million 12-19 year-old are at risk of developing depression.
- Mental disorders in youth are ranked as the 2nd highest hospital care costs.
- Depressed teens are more likely to have trouble in school/work, struggle with relationships, and have higher rates of pregnancy/sexually transmitted diseases.
- 49% of those who have suffered from depression or anxiety have never seen a doctor about the problem.
- Teens who reported strong spirituality were more likely to be in complete mental health.
Our mission is to reach youth struggling to find hope or inspiration.
Learn more about our dynamic ‘All IN’ events.
We regularly speak to Junior High and High Schools across North America.